200, rue Commerciale Ouest
Chandler (Québec) G0C 1K0
The Club de golf de Chandler was founded at the beginning of the 1950s. It was initially a 4-hole course and by 1959 had 9 holes. In 2003, the 18-hole course was inaugurated. It is located in the very center of the municipality of Chandler and features a panoramic view of the sea.